"A Girl's Sad Love Story"

Story: Love with Wrong People
Writer: (Hidden Name)

Sad Love Story in English - A Girl's Real Love Story - Emotional Diary


I was six years old when it all began. I met a boy on a California farm while I was playing outside. I was teased by him and then you ran after them and beat them up after chasing them. The first time we met, I beat him up at the fence, and we kept meeting each other and fighting. The situation lasted for very little time, though. 


There was never a time when we did not meet at the fence, and we always were together. It would be a pleasure to share my secrets with him. I used to talk to him and he was quite quiet; all he did was listen to me. The one thing that I liked about him was that I could speak to him about anything. As students, we had separate friends, but we always discussed what happened at school when we got home.


It was one day that I mentioned to him that I had been hurt by a guy I liked. All he said was to comfort me and make sure I was okay. I got over him thanks to his encouragement. He was a real friend to me and I was happy. Although I liked him in another way, I didn't know what it was. 


The feeling I felt that night was just something that I felt with a friend. I considered him to be my friend all through high school and even after graduation. My deepest feelings were different, however. 


My intention was to be with him on graduation night even though our prom dates were different. I went to his house that night after everyone had gone home to tell him I wanted to see him. 


I sat there, watching the stars with him, and made plans with him concerning what we would both do that night. As he explained what his dream was, I gazed into his eyes. 


A few things he wanted when he got married and settled down. He talked about his desire for success and wealth. My dream was all I could do, so I cuddled next to him and told him my dream. The hurt I felt when I went home was the result of not telling him how I felt. My heart broke inside when I realized that I loved him so deeply; however, I was too frightened in order to tell him. Someday, I will tell him how I really feel because I let my feelings go. 


Sometimes we are in front of some unexpected Sad Love Story in our life. We haven't any idea about this things.

He had someone with him while I was in college, so I was unable to tell him. In New York, he applied for a job after graduation. In the end, I was glad that he had made it but sad to see him go. Also, I felt sad that I did not convey my feelings to him. He has to leave for his big job now, and I couldn't let him know. 


As a result, I waited for him to board the plane and kept my mouth shut. In what I felt would be his last hug, I was overcome with tears. My eyes were watering that night as I cried in my home. The hurt I felt inside was from not saying what was in my heart.


Relevant Post: Some Important Things


So, I started out as a secretary and then advanced to become a computer analyst. As a result of my accomplishments, I felt proud of myself. An invitation for a wedding appeared in my mailbox one day. When I received it from him, I felt happy and sad at the same time. I realize that I have a lot to learn and could never be with him and that we could only be friends. In the month that followed, I attended the wedding. There was a lot of excitement surrounding the event. 


It was an elaborate wedding in the church and elegant reception in the hotel. It was nice meeting the bride, as well as her husband. My heart was broken once again. The only reason I waited was so it might not ruin the day that should be an unforgettable one. My sadness tears covered up my attempts to be happy while he was so happy. It was killing me inside watching him be so happy, and I was trying so hard to be happy while he was so happy. 


After leaving New York, I felt as though I had made the right choice. As I was about to board the flight, he appeared out of nowhere and said goodbye and how delighted he was to see me. My return to my home after leaving New York was a difficult one for me. There was nothing I could do but carry on. 


Throughout the years, we wrote to one another about how much he had missed talking to me. I received no reply from him one time. He had already written six letters to me after I had not heard from him for a long time. I was getting worried. A note said: "meet me at the fence where you and I used to talk about things. Just when everything seemed hopeless and sad in my life, I got a note saying: "come see me at the fence".


There was a guy there I saw. He was broken-hearted and sad when we met, but I was happy to see him. Until we could no longer breathe, we hugged. Later, he explained the reasons why he hadn't written in a long time, such as going through a divorce. His tears continued to flow until he could cry no more. 


We then went back to my house to catch up on old times and tell stories about what had happened. But in spite of all that, I wasn't able to tell him my feelings. Following the wedding, he was able to forget all about his divorce and problems and had fun. It was like falling in love all over again. 


My tears when he was leaving for New York filled the room when I went to see him off. The fact that he had to leave made me sad. As soon as he could get a vacation, he promised to see me. My anticipation of seeing him for the first time was unbearable. I always enjoyed being with him. 


His promise to come to work one day did not materialize. It was possible he was busy at the time. I had forgotten about it by the time the days turned into months. My phone rang one day and it was an attorney in New York. 


He was killed in a car accident on his way to the airport, his lawyer said. I was surprised that it had taken this long before everything was settled. My heart broke when I heard about it. The events that took place shocked me. He must not have been coming that day, now that I know why. The same thing happened again: I broke down. It was a night of sadness and heartache that I cried tears of sadness and grief. A kind and caring person like him should be asking, why did this happen? 


Upon arriving in New York, I collected my things and went to the will to read. There was no doubt that objects were given to his ex-wife and his family. Having last seen her at a wedding, I finally got to meet her again. Popular Post: Depressed

He provided for me and he was kind to her. His life was filled with unhappiness. Even during their wedding night, she tried everything to make him happy, but she couldn't succeed. My only possession was a diary when the will was read. There was a diary in which he chronicled his life. It was delivered to me with tears in my eyes…


My memories of our time together flooded my mind as I flew on the plane. What was written in the diary intrigued me (Just a Sad Love Story). Our first meeting is the first entry in the diary. After reading on for a while, I started crying. According to his diary that day, he declared his feelings for me. The break-up broke my heart. I, however, was too afraid for him to talk about his emotions. 


This explains why he listened to me so intently. His letter described a number of times when he wanted to tell me something, but was afraid to. There was a story about how he fell in love with someone else while in New York. 


He said the wedding was the happiest time of his life since seeing me and dancing with me. As far as he was concerned, it must have been our wedding. His wife had become a source of constant frustration until he was forced to divorce her. It was a wonderful experience for him to read my letters to him when he was young. In the end, it said, "Today I will confess my love for her". His death took place on this day. 


On the day I was about to discover the true nature of his heart, I finally got the chance. You shouldn't wait until tomorrow to let someone know you love them. There may never be the next day.